Approved In Home Care offers highly trained caregivers to help loved ones with daily chores. In most cases, chores have become too cumbersome for the senior to complete. Our staff is dedicated to assisting seniors in their home, by providing added safety, comfort, and relieving stress by completing chores. We can do laundry, change sheets, clean bathrooms and kitchens, along with vacuum, mop, dust, and organization. With Approved In Home Care, our staff not only takes care of your loved one, but the daily chores too, such as: running errands, grocery shopping, receiving guests, changing light bulbs, and looking out for family pets.
Our caregiver can assist with these housekeeping duties:
- Housekeeping Services – Completing daily chores creates a more comfortable and pleasant environment for your loved one to enjoy. A tidy home relieves stress, improves safety, and prevent falls. When a house is cluttered, it is easy for injuries to occur with seniors who attempt daily chores on their own. Our caregivers can do a variety of tasks including cleaning the kitchen, laundry, ironing, housecleaning, and improve organization.
- Receiving Mail, Packages, & Guests – Our caregivers are happy to get the mail, receive packages, and answer the door to welcome guests.
- Fall Prevention Safety – With Approved In Home Care’s experienced staff, we assess your loved one’s home and point out possible dangers, potential risk areas, and offer better solutions to improve safety in your loved one’s home.
- Pet Care – Pets bring joy and happiness to many seniors lives. We are here to help take care of your loved one’s dog or cat. Our caregivers are happy to assist with pets, and can feed, walk, and nurture your loved one’s pet.
- Assisting with Transition Times – If your loved one goes into the hospital, our caregiver can clean the home, and take out the garbage, prior to your loved one’s homecoming. This relieves stress for all family members during a time of transition. Should your loved ones go out of town, our caregiver can maintain the home, water the plants, take in the mail, in their absence and have the house ready for their return.